Social Media Marketing For Pet Grooming Business Owners
How To Profit & Grow Your Grooming Business With:
Free Social Media Marketing Tools & Resources
- You can make free cover images for your facebook page at picmonkey.com . Just click on "create a collage" and then choose "FB Cover".
- Save a ton of time by utilizing Facebook's "scheduled posts" and schedule ALL of your posts for the week at once. Available right on your fanpage where you normally post a status update. It's free!
- Save a ton of time looking for content to post to your social media pages by utilizing our free curated pet content. Every morning, we post an updated list of fresh pet articles, content and videos that were recently uploaded to the internet. Never run out of posting content again! Our curated list is free on our main website here at PetBusinessDashboard.com .
- Download a free guide to the KEY facebook page settings that can either make or break your fanpage success here.
- Install free apps/tabs on your facebook page with Thunderpenny .and use it to add a "book an appointment" tab. Utilize SquareAppointments to set up online appointment booking right on your facebook page!
- Design a pdf coupon for your customers to print out. Post it on your social media sites! You can do this free with the free online Google Slides version of Microsoft Powerpoint available free at Google.com/Slides. Just use the online software to create a coupon and then save your design as a pdf.
- You can get free pinterest buttons and widgets to install on your website to help you gain more viral exposure. They are available at pinterest.com/goodies .
GET YOUR FREE FACEBOOK SUCCESS CHECKLIST!